2014 Annual Campout
located on the banks of the beautiful
Skinny Dipping after dark.
Bring your ATV’s & ride the trails or
Skidoo, Canoe, Kayak
Fishing - an Idaho State Fishing license is required.
Campsite spaces provided on a first come
first serve basis
RV, Trailers, Campers need to be self contained.
There are no hook-ups.
There are vault toilets at this campground.
Included in your weekend registration is
BBQ Saturday Lunch - We’ll provide the
Hot Dogs & Burgers
We ask that you bring a Potluck Side Dish to Share
There is NO Registration Cost for
this Campout Weekend
E-mail us at the club or pick up a campout brochure at one of the dances.
DIRECTIONS TO CAMPOUT
(these are not the directions to the club)
From CDA : Go East on Hwy. 90. You will take the KINGSTON exit. It will be Exit # 43. You will go LEFT. You will follow up the CDA River, staying on the main rd., the blacktop will end at mile marker 49. The gravel rd # then will be #6310. You will go 1.4 miles. As you are driving you will see site markers on the trees on your left. We will be at #192. This is an open fieldyou will see the White Rose rigs and signs.
The #1 Rule of swinging
"No means No" If you can't respect other people's wishes, or you can't voice your own, then swinging is NOT for you! No is not an insult. No may be because of a mood, a rule, or it might mean the other person (couple) is not ready. It may also mean, "No, thank you, but I'm not interested." That is every swingers prerogative. It may or may not be personal. We are all adults, deal with it!
Not all parties are going to lead straight to bed. Most people prefer to get to know each other a little. Remember, attraction isn't totally physical (Hey, stop looking down my shirt!) Remember to converse with both partners. Don't get too preoccupied with the opposite sexes' pants! If one partner doesn't feel comfortable with you, you probably won't be going home with either of them!
Learn to communicate openly. Express what your wants and concerns are to other couples. It will make the experience better for both. Introductions: As silly as it may seem, don't forget to introduce people. Even if you've just met two couples, introduce them. You will seem friendly & polite. & everyone will be less confused!
Watch those hands. Don't be "handsy". Don't grab other people, their breasts, their butts, don't pull up their skirts. Before you have had sex it's rude & after you have had sex its still rude! Being "handsy" makes people uncomfortable & even worse, it make people not like you.
Don't be pushy. Let couples proceed at their own rate. If you are interested in someone simply tell them so. Ask them if they would like to get together. But don't ask them every 5 minutes. Don't call them everyday & ask to get together. This may seem an extreme example, but hopefully you get the point. It may not happen right away, but being pushy won't make it happen any faster or better!
1. Never attempt to break up a marriage.
2. Always keep dates unless you give ample notice of changing circumstances.
3. Always keep the first meeting on a "no strings attached" basis, but be prepared to swing if it is mutually agreeable or to give an honest answer if something doesn't click.
4. Never, under any circumstances exert pressure on a partner to swing.
5. Restrict discussions of swinging to known swingers and interested persons seeking information.
6. Protect the anonymity of other swingers by refraining from unauthorized "name dropping."
7. Always maintain the highest standards of personal cleanliness and appearance.
8. Do not engage in any unlawful activity that would discredit swingers as a group.
9. Be friendly and warm with your swing partners, but understand that there is a type of emotional involvement, which is properly reserved for a spouse or "primary significant other."
10. Always show respect for the personal attitudes, feelings and "hang-ups" of other swingers.
(Courtesy of Original Circles & Swingers of Spokane)
The Idaho White Rose
Mark & Darlene
This is a Private Social Gathering of like minded adults.